JOIN THE FIGHT!Upper St. Clair Democratic Committee
Upper St. Clair Democratic Committee
The Upper St. Clair (USC) Democratic Committee supports local, state, and national Democrats based on our core principles. With your help we can advance issues like job creation, education, health care, and clean energy.
We believe that by working together we can provide equality to all Americans.
The USC Democratic Committee exists to provide a formal voice for the Democrats in our community. Our mission is to grow the Democratic Party in USC and recruit Democratic candidates for local, state, and federal offices.
1. Recruit and support Democratic candidates for Township Commissioner for Wards 1, 3, 5, and Commissioner At-Large.
2. Recruit and support Democratic candidates for the Upper St. Clair School Board
3. Improve/increase community engagement and promote belonging, equity, and inclusion.
Upper St. Clair is divided into 5 Wards and those Wards are further divided into 18 Districts (how to find your district). Each district is represented by two committee members of different genders. The committee members are elected by registered Democrats in their district for a four year term during a primary election. The committee members elect three officers, a Chair and Vice-Chair of different genders, and a Secretary. In the event of a vacancy the Chair can appoint an a Democrat from the district to serve the remainder of the term.
- Chair – Alliyson Feldman
- Vice Chair – Andrew Zahalsky
- Secretary – Kelly Guarino
- Treasurer – Rebecca Wilson
|2-1||John J. Laukaitis||Male|
|4-1||Deborah P. Allen||Female|
|4-3||Maria LaCava Miller||Female|